Custom Closet Systems for Northern VA Home Renovation Projects
by Summit Design Remodeling
Custom closets are a great way to keep your belongings fresh and organized. If you take the time to find the system that works best for you, you will finally be able to see what you have and locate items easily.
If you have plenty of space, a walk-in-closet might be the answer. Alternatively, some reach-in closets or wardrobes with compact and orderly design can use space efficiently to leave room for a more open and spatious main living area.
For custom closets, Summit Design Remodeling can work closely with you to find a setup that fits your specific needs. Possible closet features include:
- Closets that are built like cabinets and of superior quality.
- Units that sit firmly on the floor and do not hang off the wall like other systems.....
- Using the latest construction technology, cabinet lines can be stretched to fit your space exactly!
- Full extension, opening drawers are standard to allow full access to the contents.
- Closet rods that do not sag
- Adjustable shelves that are 3/4" thick.
- 130 degree, concealed hinge opening doors that allow full access to the interior.
- Finished end panels that complement your selected door style for a custom appearance.
- All 3/4" thick construction with full, base cabinet tops (no plastic corner blocks).
- An easy to clean interior.
- A standard color of white or choice of 6 optional finish colors.
- A multitude of high quality closet accessories are available
Contact Summit Design Remodeling today at (703) 537-0930 to set up an appointment to talk with an experienced design consultant about your cabinetry needs or fill our our our online consultation request!